Thursday, December 20, 2012

2 week Climate

2 week, I will write about Gunma's climate.
First I want to say that   the difference of temperature is extreme by a season. It is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. Especially Gunma's temperature of summer is very high also in Japan. The heat of summer of Gumma may be taken up by a news program. I also got much good sweat and was playing. Why does it get hot so much in the summer of Gumma? I want to explain it.
1.
Why does it get hot so much in the summer of Gumma?
Gumma Prefecture is a prefecture without the sea. And Gumma Prefecture is a basin. So A warm wind flows into Gumma Prefecture. A solar light also arrives in a plain part mostly. Since there is no place where heat escapes, temperature goes up.It is Tatebayashi that especially temperature becomes high. Tatebayashi may take out the No.1 temperature of Japan. Therefore, it may be taken up by news.However, The reason why temperature is so high in Gumma Prefecture is not only the result of temperature,Gumma Prefecture is humid. since  I can more feel heat in Gunma prefecture.Humidity is also related to heat. .
2.
Why is Gumma Prefecture very windy?
Gumma Prefecture is a very windy prefecture. When I was small, it experienced frequently that it is too windy to move forward. It is too windy truly for me to move forward.It is because Gumma-ken is surrounded in the surroundings in the mountain if it is said why whether such a strong wind blows. The strong wind is blowing by the wind which has got down from the mountain. The strong wind is called Oroshi in Gumma Prefecture. One of the winds famous also in it has Akagi Oroshi. Moreover, there is a name, Karakkaze, as another name of a strong wind. It is too windy and damage often appears in agricultural products. since , those who live in Gumma Prefecture are living in Gumma, coping with the wind
3.
Why is it very cold in Gumma Prefecture?
If Gumma Prefecture becomes winter, it will get very cold in it. Much snow also falls and it is very cold. Since it gets cold because the wind wiped from the sea hits a mountain, it gets so cold. The cold wind also showers on snow. In winter, the water of a river or a pond freezes in Gumma Prefecture. I also played using the well frozen river and snow. Since it snows in large numbers, skiing is prosperous. Many skiing slopes are located in Gumma. I also skied often. Skiing is one of the tourist draws important for Gumma Prefecture. Please come to Gumma to ski once by all means.

It may write about the climate of Gumma Prefecture until now, and you may think that the climate of Gumma is very severe. Although the climate of Gumma is severe to be sure, there is also merit which exceeds it. It is because there is pleasure of various seasons. I want  you to live in Gumma Prefecture once, and want you to feel the climate of Gumma very much. Now, you will also go to Gumma once.!!




























5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Nice to meet you!
    Hey!
    My name is Keisuke Takahama!
    I find Gunma is very hot in summer and very cold in winter.I want to visit Gunma someday.
    Which is cold, Gunma or Ibaraki(Tsukuba)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ibaraki is more cold than Gunma. However, strong wind doesn't blow.So,I cannot decide which is cold! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Why did you absent 1st class today? Do you have a cold? I know about climate of Gunma prefecture this time. Why is there big space under sentences?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had labor!
    Oh sorry! I mistake! i had a headache.
    I also cannot understand why there is space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Question1: What do you do for enduring heat, cold and wind?


    Question2: How is No.1 temperature in Tatebayasi?


    Question3: Do you think Tsukuba’s climate, comparing Gunma’s climate?


    Comment: I’m from Aomori. So I know the suffering of cold. And I could much identify myself with you.


    Suggestion: I think write some your impression about climate.



    ReplyDelete