Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week7 Noted products


Week7

I will write about Gunma’s noted products. The main industries of Gumma Prefecture are agriculture and industry. Sericulture was the main industries a long time ago in Gumma Prefecture. Therefore, spinning space such as the Tomioka silk industry was made. Gumma Prefecture progressed according to silk manufacture industry a long time ago. The Tomioka silk mill is likely to be authorized by world heritage now. How does Gumma progress now?  I would like to write about it this week.


  First I would like to write about agriculture. I think that everybody knows that agriculture is prosperous in Gunma prefecture. To be sure, various agricultural products are made in Gumma. For example, cabbage, a long green onion, konnyaku, and apple , etc. A Tumagoi cabbage is famous in Gumma Prefecture. Altitude of Tsumagoi is very high.  Therefore, the cabbage made there is very delicious. It becomes so delicious why. That is because the temperature difference of night and a morning is acute. The shipment of the Tsumagoi cabbage is No.1 of Japan. It is one of the agricultural products which Gumma is proud of. Next I would like to write  about konnyaku. Konnyaku is also Gumma shipment No.1 of Japan.  In Gumma, many people eat konnyaku. I think that there is much quantity which is eating konnyaku rather than other prefectures. Sashimi konnyaku is  how to eat the konnyaku in which I was surprised. It is very delicious. There are many ways interesting otherwise of eating. Since I like konnyaku, I am born to Gumma Prefecture and think that it was good. I would like to eat konnyaku in large numbers from now on. Next, I wish to write about the Shimonita Welsh onion. The Shimonita Welsh onion is also a specialty article of Gumma.
The Shimonita Welsh onion is very thicker than an ordinary Welsh onion. If it cooks, it will become very sweet. Therefore, it is used by sukiyaki and tempura in many cases. It was very delicious when I ate Shimonita Welsh onion by sukiyaki. It is interasting the Shimonita Welsh onion grows up only in Shimonita. It does not grow up at other places. I would like to eat the Shimonita Welsh onion once again.

 

 
Second, I would likely to write about industry.
A factory famous for Gumma is the Fuji jyuukou. It is a company which makes the parts of a car. You may think that it is a factory small therefore as parts are made, but it is very large. The parts of Kuruma of Subaru are mainly made. When I am also small, it has carried out to inspection at the factory. There is memory which was surprised for me to be very large.

 

Thus, Gumma is supported in agriculture and industry. I want you to activate this industry much more. I would like to write about culture next week. Please also read the next.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment